1/9/2020 (Thu) 12:00 AM
5/31/2020 (Sun) 11:30 PM
8/9/2020 (Sun) 12:00 AM
9/6/2020 (Sun) 12:00 AM
Roars & Snores programs include group activities, snack, night tour, animal presentations, sleeping in Africa Live! (hippo viewing area), breakfast, a Roars & Snores patch and admission to the zoo the next day! (over a $100 value). The program begins at 6:30pm and ends at 8:30am the following day. After breakfast, participants are welcome to remain in the zoo until closing.
- Outside food and drink (although, reusable water bottles are encouraged) are not allowed on zoo grounds. The exception is participants with food allergy and medical concerns – please notify us with food concerns at least 2 weeks before your program.
- Once on zoo grounds, all participants (adults and children) must stay with zoo staff at all times. Participants will stay as a group during the entire program. Since participants stay as a group, late arrivals and early departure is challenging.
- Smoking on zoo grounds, as well as the neighboring park, is prohibited.
- Showers are not available, although there are designated Men’s and Women’s restrooms in the sleeping area.
- Africa Live! hippo viewing area does not allow for separate rooms for men and women to sleeping, however, groups are welcome to designate sections of the building for sleeping, as desired.
- Zoo Consent Forms (attached in forms section) will be required for each participant before entering zoo grounds. These can be provided to you before the event or can be filled out when participants arrive at the zoo.
- The final confirmed number of participants will be due 2 weeks before the program. We usually collect full payment 2 weeks ahead of time, but we can work out a system that works for you.
- Participants must be 5 years or older.
- Participant ratios are 1 adult for 3 children.
- Please do not bring any food or drink items.
- An evening snack and taco breakfast are included with your program. Unless your group has chosen to purchase the zoo’s Pizza Dinner upgrade ($8/person), please eat dinner prior to your arrival to the zoo.
- Please communicate any food allergies or dietary concerns to your group coordinator at least 2 weeks before your program.