7/14/2021 (Wed) 12:00 AM
Central Daylight Time
8/1/2021 (Sun) 11:29 PM
Central Daylight Time
Units interested in participating will use the activities feature of registration to select their TOP 3 dates/times from those listed below. The lottery registration will end on Sunday, August 1st at 10:59 pm and winners will be notified by 7:00 p.m., Tuesday, August 10th.
2021 BASS PRO SHOPS SHOW & SELL SCHEDULE
- Fridays from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Saturdays from 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM, 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM, and 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Sundays from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- August 20, 21, 22
- August 27, 28, 29
- September 3, 4, 5
- September 10, 11, 12
- September 17, 18, 19
- September 24, 25, 26
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
1. Since its opening, Bass Pro Shops has been one of the most popular Show & Sell sites in San Antonio. Due to the overwhelming number of inquiries and the limited times available for selling, the Council Office handles the scheduling of Units for Bass Pro Shop. Please do not contact Bass Pro Shop directly.
2. All time slots will be assigned fairly and in order of when each Unit's number was drawn. We will try to accommodate each Unit’s preference as best as possible*. Priority will be given to Units that DID NOT SELL at Bass Pro Shops in 2018 OR 2019. Any unit registers and sold in 2018 or 2019 will be automatically eliminated from the lottery. If you are unsure if your unit participated in the lottery, please contact, Dolly Ochs at MemorialPopperistas@yahoo.com or call (210) 530-8099.
3. Council will not be able to manage the switching of time slots. If your Unit cannot attend your assigned time, please feel free to post the opportunity on the Unit Kernel's Workplace group, contact your District Kernel and/or go to your District Roundtable to find a Unit to fill you spot. If your Unit is a no-show, your Unit will be excluded from future Bass Pro Shops lotteries. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE THIS VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY.
4. Setup your sales booth on the north side of the building outside of the EXIT. You may use a canopy and hang banners. If you use a canopy, you MUST ensure any competitor’s name or brand is NOT visible. You may also want to place 1-2 Scouts at the door to greet customers and encourage them to consider support on their way out.
5. Your Unit is responsible for your own setup and cleanup within the allotted time slot, including tables, chairs, signage, canopy, and ALL TRASH REMOVAL. Each Unit has 15 minutes prior to the start of your shift to setup and 15 minutes after the shift to breakdown and cleanup.
6. Maintain Two-Deep Leadership with current Youth Protection Training (YPT) at all times throughout the sale.
7. All Scouts should be dressed in the official Field ("Class A") Scout Uniform.
8. Please make other arrangements for siblings.
9. DO NOT contact Bass Pro Shops staff directly.......EXCEPT TO GO IN AND SAY THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SCOUTING!!
10. Do not ask store associates for change.
11. Bass Pro Shops sales generally average $800 - $1200 per 4 hour shift. Make sure to have a good supply and variety of product on hand.
12. Remember a Scout is ALWAYS courteous and kind!!!
13. Any Unit that breaks these rules will be excluded from future Bass Pro Shops lotteries. This includes setting up at the entrance, canopies with a visible competitor’s name/brand, failure to remove trash, exceeding your breakdown time, being a no-show for your shift, or being un-Scout like especially with store staff.